Saturday, February 13, 2010

My blessings

I was just hit with a curve ball.. The kind that takes you by surprise and knocks you out a little. Well...I am talking about my life. You see, my life is about to take a major change. Not a fast ball but a curve ball.. .But today I decide to not think about that .. instead to write about what I am most thankful for.  My blessings:


1.)  I am thankful for Jenga Max ~ playing 10 games with my 4 year old son and getting my butt kicked.

2.) Thankful for an amazing husband who accepts me for who I am.  Takes me with the good and bad.. With     all the mood swings.  For holding my hand under the table as our children say what they are thankful for everyday.

3.) I am thankful for all the beautiful friends that I have made over the years.  Some are close and some are so far away.  I rely on them for support, encouragement and love.  These friends have become my sisters. 

4,) I am thankful for my mind.  Which gives me the ability to think.  To make decisions. To learn and to feel.

5.) I am thankful for my life.  The life that God was so kind to give me.  To give me choice.  The choice to choose.  This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad.

No comments: